You have many different ways to help both our campaign and our community.
If you are willing to volunteer for our campaign, please visit this page or sign up below.
One of the true joys of public service has been the constant and unending stories of residents stepping up to better our community. If you are looking for ways to connect, here is a sample of local organizations Jenny and I (and lots and lots of Newporters) love to support:
- Boys & Girls Clubs (Robert Santana is a saint)
- Orange County Rescue Mission(regional provider of homelessness services)
- Second Harvest Food Bank(working to end hunger in OC)
- Friends of OASIS (private support of our senior center)
- Ben Carlson Foundation(Remembering our NB Lifeguard's heroism by helping others)
- Newport Beach Foundation(new org fostering civic pride and education)
- Special Olympics - OC(transforms lives through the joy of sport)
- Newport/Mesa ProLiteracy(teaches adults how to read, life changing for teachers and students)
- Crystal Cove Conservancy (preserving Crystal Cove cottages and providing ocean education)
Clearly there are many, many other outstanding organizations that would love your time, talent, or treasure. If you're looking and need some help, just send me a note and I'm happy to assist.
Like us to spread the word